The Architectural Digest Home Show is one of the best places to just sit back and let inspiration wash over you. As you pass through the rows upon rows of booths, the vendors bring their “A Game” and show off some of the most lovely and irresistible objects for home interiors.
As we walked through the show there was an overwhelming color theme, especially when married with wooden furniture: sea green. This pale blue/green, when partnered with white, has the opportunity to bring a sense of serenity and calm to a space. As we all see pops of neon being infused into interiors, these whites and sea greens are a nice balance to the excitement and electricity of today’s hottest, color pieces.
1. Square wooden trays with contrast color trim from David Rasmussen.
2. “Fins” white & pale green porcelain vases by Justin Teilhet.
3. Vignette from High Falls Mercantile with soft sea-green walls and pops of green in the flower arrangements.
4. White sea fan bowl in front of chair with blues/green textile from the EnvieLife booth.
5. Decorative blue pitcher as seen in BDDW booth.
6. More “fins” white & pale green porcelain vases by Justin Teilhet.
We all need a sense of serenity in our otherwise harried lives and these pieces are ideal opportunities to bring it into our homes and lives.