To make a refrigerator salad, here are the ingredients you need:
- Veggies (I prefer fresh)
- Salad dressing
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
Here’s how you do it:
1. Chop all of your veggies into similar bite sizes
2. Pour dressing over the veggies.
3. Mix it all together.
4. Place it into fun serving bowls.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top, if you’re into that sort of thing. One of my girls is and the other isn’t.
Here is a video of my girls being served the salad (which I called chopped salad for more of an appeal to the girls). You can see for yourself their opinions of the dish. Please ignore my high-pitched, mom voice; I use it to jazz up anything my kids may need convincing of.
Do you have any other quick, throw-it-together dishes you love to serve? Share the recipes below and/or throw up a pick on our Facebook page with a description below it so we can all know what it is. I’d love to get some more quick ideas that don’t involved reheating frozen meals (you know what I mean, Trader Joe’s).